The school management of the Imo State University(IMSU), Imo State has announced the release of the supplementary admission list of successful candidates for 2019/2020 academic session(UPDATED).
Those who partook of the just concluded Post-UTME/ Screening Exercise in IMSU can check for their names via the school’s portal.
How to Check IMSU Supplementary Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Imo State University (IMSU) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
- Go to IMSU admission status checking portal at http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2019-2020.
- Click on submit to access your IMSU admission status.
You can also access your IMSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.
Congratulations to successful candidates that made it to IMSU supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year.