The school management of Gateway(ICT) Polytechnic(GICTPOLY), Saapade, Ogun State has announced the release of Post-UTME admission forms for the FULL-Time National Diploma(ND) program for 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates who chose GICTPOLY as a choice during the JAMB registration, partook of the exams and passed the cut-off mark thereby, meeting the first criteria of the tertiary institution can now apply for the entrance examinations. Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME are also invited for the screening exercise.
The requirements and eligibility for GICTPOLY ND Post-UTME is communicated below:
How to Apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
- Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at email@example.com or
Call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information.
You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.