The school management of the Federal Polytechnic, Auchi(AUCHI POLY), Edo State has announced the release of the Post-UTME Screening Schedule for 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates who have registered(or who will soon register) for the AUCHI POLY Post-UTME are advised to carefully go through the schedule so as to know when the exam date is fixed for their various courses for which they applied.
Those who are yet to register for the AUCHI POLY Post-UTME(ND) can do so by applying here. Those who also wish to apply for AUCHI POLY HND program can do so by applying here. Interested persons can also apply for AUCHI POLY Professional Diploma here
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- Evidence of payment for the Application form and screening.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, ND etc)
- JAMB result slip
- Two (2) copies of printed Acknowledgement slip and
- Two (2) copies of printed Application form.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Schedule.
Check the images below (click for better view)
NOTE: Candidates are to report at the designated venues stated above for screening and Computer Based Test (CBT), by 7:00am on the scheduled dates and should be decently dressed.