Xposure is now set to begin the Xposure 2019 International Photography and Film Competition and are already accepting applications from talented young( and also upcoming) photographers from around the world.
Xposure is the official educational & imagery photography platform that combines a range of photography events including; Exhibitions, Workshops, Seminars, Presentations, Competitions, Focus Groups and, a photographic product Trade Show. Embracing education and training in the visual arts, Xposure offers whole or partially subsidised workshops for beginners and experienced photographers alike. There is a complete agenda of training and educational programs structured as workshops, seminars, and photo-walks that will be on offer for all skill levels from beginner to professional. Xposure welcomes acclaimed award-winning International photographers and industry experts from across the globe to share knowledge and techniques.’
This is an opportunity for those who understands the technique and lovers of taking shots (photographers) and those who aspires to be talented photographers in the nearest future.
Interested persons are to read carefully the objectives, take note of the requirements/ eligibility and then apply.
- UIL Research Scholarship.
- Leadership Essay Competition.
- British American Tobacco Graduate Program.
- NLNG Scholarships For Postgraduates.
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Lenovo Smarter Technology Scholarship.
A FREE to enter International Photography & Film Competitions with great prizes across several genres. Photographers of all ages, backgrounds, and experience are eligible to enter the Xposure International Competitions. We have also introduced a new category for film-makers from 2018. The panel of judges are looking to award an Overall Winner from the photography categories and additionally a winner and runner-up from each category including moving image & short-films.
Photographers of all ages, backgrounds, and experience are invited to send in entries in the following categories:
- Nature & Landscape
- Portrait & People
- Mobile Photography
- Night Photography
- Best of the Emirates
- Junior Category
- Sharjah Government Open
- Short Film & Moving Image
Xposure International Photography & Film Competition Eligibility.
- This competition is FREE to enter and open to all nationalities over the age of 18. There is a Junior Category for under 18’s resident in the UAE.
- Employees of Sharjah Government Media Bureau, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, are not eligible to enter or win a prize in the main categories, however, there is a restricted category for Sharjah Government employees.
Xposure International Photography & Film Competition Prizes.
- Overall Winner will receive $3,000 (USD), digital imaging equipment, Flights and accommodation to the Awards Ceremony in Sharjah UAE, Included in the Xposure festival exhibition and Publication in the Xposure Year Book
- Category Winners will receive $1,500 (USD), digital imaging equipment, Flights and accommodation to the Awards Ceremony in Sharjah UAE, Included in the Xposure festival exhibition and Publication in the Xposure Year Book
- Category Runner-up will receive $750 (USD), included in the Xposure festival exhibition, Flights and accommodation to the Awards Ceremony in Sharjah UAE and Publication in the Xposure Year Book
- Shortlisted candidates will be included in the Online Exhibition and displayed during the Xposure Festival
How to Enter Xposure International Photography & Film Competition.
For the photography categories, images must be submitted through our online awards platform at XPOSURE AWARDS The images should be suitable for public display, printing and publication in the Xposure Year Book. The JPG file format should be used and the preferred resolution is 300 dpi and preferably in a ratio of 3:2
For the film category, you can upload your file in MP4 or AVI formats with a maximum file size of 300MB. Scripts together with other information may be referenced. Uploads are accepted through the competition platform in the respective category.ENTER HEREOFFICIAL LINK
The Contest opens for online submissions on 1st April 2019 and closes on 10th July 2019, at 11:00 pm GST (the Entry Deadline). All entries must be received by the Entry Deadline.