Polaris Bank Rainbow Children’s Day Competition which is set to hold on the 27th day of May, 2019 for children by the Polaris Bank Limited is a program that no children would want to miss out from because it depicts fun and also at the same time an educative one. Children would also get to go away with goodies(and sweet memories).
Children who are between the ages of 6-11 can now register for the chance to participate in the Essay Writing, Poem Composition, Art Work/Pencil Drawing Competition.
Polaris Bank Rainbow Children’s Day Competition.
Topic: The Nigeria of my Dreams
- Good understanding and presentation of the topic
- Use of appropriate quotations (where relevant)
- Essay must be handwritten and not more than 250 words
- Good understanding and presentation of the topics
- Inclusion of repeated sounds, sound imitating words repeated word, rhyme and figurative language
- Poem must be handwritten and not more than 250 words
Art Work ( Pencil Drawing)
The artwork should cover the following:
- Key elements/aspects of our national life
- Reflection of our culture
- A new Nigeria – a Vision for country
Polaris Bank Rainbow Children’s Day Competition Prizes & Benefits.
- 1st Position – N150,000
- 2nd Position – N100,00
- 3rd Position – N50,000
- 21 Educational Tablets plus cash prize for top 3
- Winner to be Banker for a day in one of the bank’s branches
- Photo session with Top Executives of Polaris Bank
Polaris Bank Rainbow Children’s Day Competition Qualifying Criteria.
- Participants should be within age 6-11 years
- Participants must open or main an active Polaris Rainbow Account
- New Rainbow account must have a minimum deposit of N10,000, while existing customers increase account balance with a minimum of N10,000 and maintain same till the end of the competition
- Essay/Poem/Artwork should be done by the child, any noticeable parental input will disqualify the entry.
How to Submit Entries for the Polaris Bank Rainbow Children’s Day Competition.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit their entries by clicking on the “Submit” button below:
Deadline: 27th May, 2019.