The Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas(NLNG), is already receiving applications for the Postgraduate Scholarship award 2019 for young Nigerians to study overseas.
Nigeria LNG Limited supports education through several initiatives. One of them is Scholarships. NLNG has a four-tier scholarship programme which channels support for human capital development and encourage high performance, ultimately growing a pool of high potential students, graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
This scheme was launched in October 2012 with an annual intake of 15 beneficiaries to study in leading UK universities with an award value ranging between N9 and N11 million, depending on the course of study and course duration. The scheme covers listed disciplines: Environmental Studies, Engineering, Management, Accountancy, Economics, Information Technology, Geology, Banking, Law and Medicine.
For those who wishes to apply for a scholarship through the NLNG, this is another moment or time for you to apply without having a breach during application. Make this time or season worth it!
Therefore be advised to carefully go through the objectives/requirements and apply if eligible.
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Scholars Program: Schwarzman.
- Certification Scholarship Of GOOGLE Africa.
- ACU Accountancy Fellowship.
- ACU Engineering Fellowship.
NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Manchester
- University of Cranfield
- Possess minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Obtained not less than a 8.0 IELTS score
- Not be no more than 30 years of age as at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organization)