Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting young Nigerians for a job opportunity in their company.
About Nestle Nigeria.
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
This is an opportunity for graduates who are seeking for job opportunities in the country. Application is still available. why not apply now while there is still time. Be reminded that for every application there is a deadline.
Interested persons should kindly go through the list of vacancies(Job Positions), take note of the requirements and apply if eligible for any of the positions.
Nestle Nigeria is currently seeking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts:
- Field Sales Manager
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2019
Field Sales Manager
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Position Type: Full-time
- Ensure effective planning and implementation of all Nestle Professional sales activities by building and maintaining collaborative relationships with Nestlé Professional (NP) customers in the focus channels.
- You also manage the third party sales force in NP dedicated channels (Bukas, HoReCa, Education (schools with boarding facilities), institutions with catering facilities and MYOWBU (My Own Business) operation to, accelerate sell-out.
What Will Make You Successful?
- B.Sc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Must have a minimum of 3years’ experience in Field Sales Management especially Out-of-Home Experience/ HORECA field Sales, in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft office package.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2019
Job Location: Agbara, Ogun
- The programme will last for 18 months.
- Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory Job Location.
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals.
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2019.
- A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Jobs.
Apply for the the post of Field Sales Manager at Nestle Nigeria.
Apply Before: Not Stated.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme 2019.
Apply Before: 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: email@example.com using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
- Candidates should apply for admission only once. We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates.
- Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(s) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
- Trainees are not Nestlé employees and the training programme is not a preemployment program.
- Please share with qualified female candidates!