The school management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure(FUTA), Ondo State has finally released the screening and registration procedures for newly admitted postgraduates 2018/2019 academic session.
Newly admitted postgraduate Students of FUTA are to carefully follow the guidelines on how the screening and registrations will be carried out for the academic year. Also take note that registrations has to be completed on time in order to avoid unnecessary Stress.
The screening and registration procedures for Postgraduate students of FUTA is communicated below;
Procedure for Registration and Screening for FUTA 2018/2019 Fresh Postgraduate Students.
- Screening forms will be available for students to collect at the departments
- Departments are to complete the section for Departmental Screening Officer as indicated in the form
- After the Department Screening, Report at School of Postgraduate Studies for registration clearance
- After clearance at SPGS, Login on the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) to generate invoice for School fees 1 and proceed to make payment at any bank using etranzact platform only.
- Return to the PG portal and login to verify your school fees by clicking on ‘Payment Verification‘
- After successful verification, Click on the Registration link to fill your course form for first and second semester