The application form has been released for young leaders all over the world(Africa, Asia, Australia, North America, UAE, Europe and South America) for the Schwarzman Scholars Program-a fully funded scholarship for young leaders to study in China.
Schwarzman Scholars is a highly selective, one-year master’s program at Tsinghua University in Beijing that is designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders for the challenges of the future.
Drawing on the best traditions of Tsinghua and top academic institutions around the world, the curriculum bridges the academic and professional worlds to educate students about leadership and about China’s expanding role in the world.
This is an opportunity for those interested in broadening their knowledge and in making researches that would benefit their societies at large in a very conducive environment where “growth” is the watch word of the organization because everyone gets to benefit in one way or another.
Interested persons should do well to read and carefully take note of the requirements and apply if eligible.
- MF Scholars Program.
- Certification Scholarship Of GOOGLE Africa.
- Tu Delft Summer School Scholarship Africa.
- NAENG Travel Fellowship Grant.
- ACU Engineering Fellowship.
- WISE Accelerator Program.
- OXFORD-Grace Lake Scholarship.
- TDR Postgraduate Scholarship At The University Of Zambia.
- TDR Postgraduate Scholarship At The University Of Ghana.
Designed to prepare young leaders to serve as a bridge between China and the rest of the world, Schwarzman Scholars is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. Whether in politics, business or science, the success of future leaders around the world will depend upon an understanding of China’s role in global trends.
Every year, up to 200 Schwarzman Scholars will represent the world’s next generation of leaders — high-caliber individuals with open minds and limitless potential — a network of leaders who will serve as bridges between China and the rest of the world.
Schwarzman Scholars will be selected on the basis of not only their academic aptitude and intellectual ability, but also their leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to anticipate and act on emerging trends and opportunities, exemplary character, and desire to understand other cultures, perspectives and positions.
Schwarzman Scholars Programme Eligibility.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year. There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it is important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field;
- Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year;
- Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English.
Schwarzman Scholars Programme Benefits.
The students selected to become Schwarzman Scholars will receive a comprehensive scholarship. It will include:
- Tuition Fees
- Room and board
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- An in-country study tour
- Required course books and supplies
- Health insurance
- A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses
How to Apply for Schwarzman Scholars Programme.
Interested candidates participate in a rigorous and thorough selection process, designed to identify the most promising young leaders from around the world. Those selected will have demonstrated their potential to produce results within their own culture and context by inspiring and guiding groups and to not only benefit from but also contribute to the Schwarzman Scholars program. The process includes an online application and evaluation as well as in-person regional interview.
The required forms and records include
- Online application
- Resume (2 page maximum)
- Transcripts/Academic Records
- Essays (2)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Video (optional)
Apply Before: 30th September, 2019.