The school management of the Kwara State College of Nursing(KWCON), Oke-Ode, Kwara State has already announced the release of the Basic and General Nursing(RN) Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested persons who wishes to study in the medical field and be a part of a health care organization in Nigeria can use this opportunity to now apply for the KWCON Basic and General Nursing program. Be reminded that every application has a deadline.
The registration started on Tuesday, 16th of April 2019.
Future applicants are to carefully take note of the requirements and apply if eligible.
- NAUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form.
- UITH School Of Nursing Admission.
- UPTH Post-Basic Nursing Form.
- UITH SOCT Admission Form.
- DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing Application Form. #
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African sub-region. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination
Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Admission Eligibility.
1. Minimum of 5 O’Level credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO) is required, to include : English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
2. Candidates awaiting results are allowed to apply.
How to Apply for Kwara State College of Nursing Oke Ode Admission.
1. Visit: portal.kwaraconokeode.com.ng to access admission forms and procedures.
2.The admission application form fee is TEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N10,500.00).
3. Make payment online via the College portal stated above.
CLOSING DATE: Application closes by midnight, August 17, 2019.
- The College entrance examining procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS;:
VENUE: UNITS CBT CENTRE (Behind Diamond Filling Station, Ita-Elepa Area, Off Asa-Dam Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.)
DATE: 24th August, 2019.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE: ANY CANDIDATE WHO PURCHASES APPLICATION FORM FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL OR WEBSITE OTHER THAN AS HEREIN STATED ABOVE DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.