The Association of Commonwealth Universities(ACU) is set to hold an ACU Engineering Fellowship Program(Scholarship) 2019. The Application Form for the program is already available.
ACU Fellowships support academic mobility in the Commonwealth by providing opportunities for staff at ACU member institutions to travel to another country to undertake research, collaborate and exchange ideas.
Fellowships are open to the academic and professional staff, or the nominees, of ACU member universities.
Interested persons who see this as an opportunity to expand or buttress his/her knowledge in skillful training and research should carefully take note of the requirements and apply if eligible.
- WISE Accelerator Program.
- Interswitch SPAK National Science Competition.
- OXFORD-Grace Lake Scholarship.
- ACU Accountancy Fellowship.
- WTO Young Professionals Program.
- Visa Free Africa Writing Competition.
- CH Richard And Susan Hayden Academy Fellowship.
- Mandela Rhodes Scholarship.
- JJWB Graduate Scholarship Program.
- International AA Competition.
Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Engineering Fellowship Eligibility.
- Applicants must be professional or academic staff working in the engineering department of an ACU member university in a low or middle-income country (please refer to ACU membership criteria for list of LMICs).
Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Engineering Fellowship Value.
Up to GBP £5000 and intended to cover:
- International economy return airfare and other travel costs
- Medical insurance and visa fees
- Board and lodging fees
- Research costs
How to Apply for Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Engineering Fellowship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Applications close on Wednesday 8 May at 23:59 UTC+1.