The Government of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja(FCT) is set to hold a scholarship award program for the 2018/2019 award session. The Application Forms are already available.
The FCT Scholarship Board awards scholarships to indigenes/indigent pupils and students(of FCT) in the Basic, Post-Basic and Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria and Overseas.
This scholarship is to reduce the burden of debt and also cover up every necessary expenses a student needs for an education.
Kindly read and take note of the requirements and apply if eligible.
- Are you an indigene of FCT?
- Do you have an ambition to study in any public educational institution in Nigeria or Overseas?
- Are you an orphan?
- Are you a single parent or parents and you are having difficulties paying school fees?
If your answers to the above questions are yes, this is to notify you that the FCT Scholarship application forms for the 2018/2019 award session is now on sale.
This is to notify all students of FCT origin studying in accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Oversea, pupils and students in primary and secondary schools, DME centres, parents and the general public that Scholarship Application Forms for 2018/2019 Award Session are now available for sale.
How to Apply for FCT Scholarship.
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain the Application Form at:
FCT Scholarship Board,
Junior Secondary School,
Zone 3, Wuse,
- Prices for the various categories of application forms are available at the Scholarship Board.
- All payments should be made at any “FCMB” Branch through the following “Account Number: 1816951011”
- Application Forms will be issued on presentation of bank tellers.
- The sale of forms will commence from Monday 8th April and close on Monday 22nd May, 2019
- Interested applicants can obtain the Application Form from 10.00am to 3.30pm daily
- All completed Application Forms should be returned within two (2) weeks from date of purchase.
- Students in part time and private institutions are not eligible to apply.