The Association of Commonwealth Universities(ACU) is set to hold an ACU Accountancy Fellowship Program(Scholarship) 2019. The Application Form for the program is already available.
ACU Fellowships support academic mobility in the Commonwealth by providing opportunities for staff at ACU member institutions to travel to another country to undertake research, collaborate and exchange ideas.
Fellowships are open to the academic and professional staff, or the nominees, of ACU member universities.
Interested persons who see this as an opportunity to expand or buttress his/her knowledge in skillful training and research should carefully take note of the requirements and apply if eligible.
- WISE Accelerator Program.
- Interswitch SPAK National Science Competition.
- OXFORD-Grace Lake Scholarship.
- YC Entrepreneurship Competition.
- WTO Young Professionals Program.
- Visa Free Africa Writing Competition.
- CH Richard And Susan Hayden Academy Fellowship.
- Mandela Rhodes Scholarship.
- JJWB Graduate Scholarship Program.
- International AA Competition.
The Fellowship is tenable either at any ACU member university outside the applicant’s home country, or in industry, commerce or public service in a Commonwealth country other than the applicant’s home country.
Those working in universities may hold a fellowship in another ACU member university or industry, commerce or public service abroad; but those working in industry, commerce or public service can only hold a fellowship at an ACU member university. The fellowship can be used for either a collaborative academic research visit, or a collaborative fact-finding visit. The tenure of the fellowship must be for a period of between one and six months, and travel must take place between August 1, 2019 and July 31, 2020.
ACU Accountancy Fellowship Eligibility.
- Applicants must be professional or academic staff of, or a nominee of, an ACU member university (external nominees should be working in industry, commerce or public service in a Commonwealth country).
ACU Accountancy Fellowship Value.
Up to GBP £5000 and intended to cover:
- international economy return airfare and other travel costs
- medical insurance and visa fees
- board and lodging fees
- research costs
How to Apply for ACU Accountancy Fellowship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Applications close on Wednesday 8 May at 23:59 UTC+1.