The school management of the University of Lagos(UNILAG), Lagos State has released a notice concerning the details of registration procedures for newly admitted Postgraduates 2018/2019 academic session.
New intakes of the Postgraduate program in UNILAG are to carefully follow the guidelines on how payments and other necessary registrations will be made for the academic year. Also take note that registrations has to be completed on time in order to avoid unnecessary Stress.
The registration procedures for the admitted postgraduate students of UNILAG is communicated below;
- UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List.
- UNILAG Postgraduate Graduation List.
- List Of Courses Offered In UNILAG.
UNILAG Postgraduate Registration Procedure.
2. Login with your Application No as Matric No and your Surname in lowercase as your password.
3. You will be required to change your password after login and
4. Update Biodata
5. Login to the student portal to schedule a date for screening. You may be required to upload the following documents in order to schedule an appointment.
Degree Certificate (if you didn’t send a transcript to the PG school):
– Evidence of change of name (marriage certificate/news paper advert)
– NYSC certificate
6. Proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies on scheduled date for screening
7. Come to the screening venue and pick Prospectus for a fee N7,500 (Compulsory)
8. Upon successful completion of screening Proceed to make payment online or take the payment advice to any commercial bank in Nigeria to make payment please note that Instalment payment is only available for Part-Time students. (Students are required to pay both Obligatory and Tuition Fees before they can Register Online.)
9. Complete your course registration form Online
10. Print two (2) copies each of Course Form, Acceptance Form, Biodata, Admission Letter, Payment Advice and Receipts
11. The Course Forms need to be signed by Student, Head of Department and Bursar in that order.
Students should channel their complaints and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, hence any student found wanting shall loose his/her studentship.
- All new students MUST provide their original credentials for sighting at the point of screening.