The management of the Oxford-Grace Lake is set to hold a Scholarship award Program for 2019. The application form is now out.
The Oxford-Grace Lake Scholarship program which supports talented African MBA students is to continue for a further three years.
This is an opportunity for Nigerian Graduates who wishes to further their education to have an access to theoretical and practical knowledge through learning on various disciplines of their choice.
Future applicants are to carefully read the objectives, take note of the requirements and apply if fully eligible.
- YC Entrepreneurship Competition.
- Visa Free Africa Writing Competition.
- Alpine Fellowship Writing Prize.
- WTO Young Professionals Program.
- Lagos State Bursary Award.
- Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship.
Ladi Delano is a two-time Saïd Business School alumnus (MSc in Major Programme Management, 2018; Postgraduate Diploma in Global Business, 2016). In 2014, Ladi co-founded Grace Lake Partners – an investment and advisory firm that builds and operates businesses that address societal needs in Nigeria while creating economic value for the company and its shareholders.
The plight of many young Nigerians who cannot further their education is one that weighs heavy on Ladi’s heart. This conviction led to the creation of the GLP Cares Foundation. To date, the Foundation has provided twenty-two full scholarships to scholars to attend reputable private and public Universities in Nigeria. In 2016, a scholarship was awarded to a beneficiary to study for a master’s degree at the University of Oxford.
Upon graduation from Oxford Saïd, Ladi, through the GLP Cares Foundation, established the Oxford Grace Lake Scholarship in partnership with Saïd Business School’s Alumni Annual Fund.
Oxford – Grace Lake Scholarship Value: £15,000
Oxford – Grace Lake Scholarship Eligibility.
- Candidates must ordinarily be a resident in Nigeria.
- Awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards and other academic achievements.
How to Apply for Oxford – Grace Lake Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: