The management of Delta State University Teaching Hospital(DELSUTH) has announced the release of the application forms for the Post-Basic Nursing Program for 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested persons who wishes to study in the medical field and be a part of a health care organization in Nigeria can use this opportunity to now apply for the DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing program. Be reminded that every application has a deadline.
Future applicants are to carefully take note of the courses offered/ requirements and apply if eligible.
DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing Programmes.
- Perioperative Post-Basic Nursing Studies
- Paediatric Post-Basic Nursing Studies
DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements & Duration.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 “O” Level Credit in WAEC or NECO in not more than 2 sittings, which must include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have a valid practicing license of the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess Bachelor of Nursing Science degree for the post graduate programme.
Duration: One Academic Calendar (1 Session, 2 Semesters)
How to Apply for DELSUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission.
- Application form is obtained upon the receipt of a non-refundable fee of N7,000.00 paid into Zenith Bank, DELSUTH Account, 1012649719.
- Evidence of Payment must be submitted to the Office of the Head of Nursing Services, Delta State University Teaching Hospital, Oghara for an official receipt and application form to be issued.
- Completed Application Forms must be submitted with two reference letters and copies of relevant Certificates addressed to:
The Head of Nursing Services,
Delta State University Teaching Hospital,
Oghara, Delta State.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for entrance examination and interview.
- Successful candidates will be notified via SMS.
Application closes on 31 July, 2019.