The school management of the Federal University, Lafia(FULAFIA), Nassarawa State, has announced the release of admission forms for Advanced Diploma for 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested persons who would wish to study in FULAFIA for their Advanced Diploma can now apply. Be reminded also that to every beginning of an application there is an ending so, make good use of this time while it lasts.
Future applicants are to take note of the requirements needed and apply if eligible. Do well to view the Diploma courses offered in FULAFIA.
Read Also; The List Of Courses Offered In FULAFIA.
FULAFIA Diploma Courses.
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Studies
- Diploma in Economics and Public Finance
- Diploma in Education Administration
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Diploma in Social Work and Development Studies
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
FULAFIA Diploma Admission Entry Requirements.
To qualify for admission:
- Candidates must have five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and any related subject at ‘O’ Level.
- NCE Certificate
- JUPEP/IJMB with minimum of 3 points.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Diploma Admission.
Candidates should deposit a sum of N6,500 (Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only to the following account and present the bank teller at the Fulafia Consult Ltd, Permanent Site of the University to obtain the form:
Bank: First Bank PLC
Account Name: FULafia Consult
Account Number: 2031379704