The school management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure(FUTA), Ondo State has announced the release of the Postgraduate admission list for 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who applied for a Postgraduate program in FUTA and also partook of the Entrance Exams/Screening Exercise can now access the school’s portal and check for their names.
How to Check FUTA Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to FUTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/tabpane/admissionListSetup.php.
- Select the programme you applied for, department and batch.
- Finally, click on ‘Check List’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to go through the procedure below to print their admission letters:
- After confirming your admission status, go to the bank and pay the Acceptance fee through e-tranzact platform only
- Return to the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/), click on ‘Student Login’, enter your username and password and click on ‘Payment Verification’ to verify your acceptance fee payment.
- After successful verification, click on ‘Admission Letter’ to print your Admission Letter
Congratulations to successful candidates whose names made it to the list.