The Organization of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC) is set to begin the NNPC Graduate Trainee Program 2019.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC) is an equal opportunity employer which offers exceptional career and development opportunities in a challenging and diverse workplace. They seek dynamic young talents and result-oriented experienced professionals who will make valuable contributions to the achievement of NNPC’s business goals.
This is another opportunity for graduates(who wish to be an employee at NNPC) to acquire the skills(personal and occupational) needed to make valuable contributions in the organization and the economy at large.
Future applicants are to read/take note of the requirements and apply if eligible.
- Google Kick Start Online Coding Competition.
- CNIO Laboratory Training Program.
- Fulbright FLTA Program.
- UNESCO Prize For Girls And Women Education.
- Mandela Rhodes Scholarship.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
Candidates Eligible for NNPC Graduate Trainee Programme.
NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
|SCIENCE||Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.|
|ENGINEERING||Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.|
|BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT||Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.|
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.|
|ART/HUMANITIES||Mass Commuincation, English and History.|
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
NNPC Graduate Trainee Programme – Roles & Functional Competencies of Candidates.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
How to Apply for NNPC Graduate Trainee Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below:
Deadline: 26th March, 2019.