The school management of Yusuf Maitama Sule University(YMSU) which was formerly known as the Northwest University(NWU), Kano State has announced the release of admission list(1st and 2nd Batches) for 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who applied or enrolled for a degree program in YMSU and also partook of the entrance exams can now access the school’s portal and check for their names.
Read Also; The List Of Courses Offered In YMSU.
How to Check Northwest University Kano Admission List.
- Go to YUSUK admission status checking portal at http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/utme/ (for UTME candidates) or http://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/de/ (for DE candidates).
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Finally, click on Admission Status to know whether you have been offered admission into NWU or not.
You can also access your status on JAMB Admission Status checking portal. Follow the procedure below to check:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NWU admission status.
Congratulations to successful candidates whose names made it to the list.