The school management of the University of Benin(UNIBEN), Benin City, Edo State has announced the release of the MBA admission form for 2018/2019 academic session.
Interested persons who wish to enroll for an MBA Postgraduate program in UNIBEN can now apply; and as time waits for no one, there is always a deadline for every application so why not apply now as its early.
Future applicants are to take note of the requirements and apply if eligible.
Read Also; The List Of Courses Offered In UNIBEN.
UNIBEN MBA Admission Requirements.
- All candidates must have five credit passes, including English and Mathematics at the O’Level as basic requirement
- Candidates with Bachelors degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university who have passed with a minimum of Credit may also be considered for admission
- Holders of HND with Credit pass in administration disciplines are eligible for admission
- All candidates must have a minimum of one (1) year managerial/ administrative experience.
- There will be pre-admission screening which may include written test, post-secondary academic transcript evaluation and oral interview.
UNIBEN MBA Programme Duration.
The duration for the Full-Time MBA programme is three semesters (18 months), while that of the Part-Time MBA programme is six terms (24 months).
How to Apply for UNIBEN MBA Admission.
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARDfrom any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand naira only).
The Application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the UNIBEN portal at myuniben.org.
Candidates are expected to download Referee and Transcript Request Forms from the website and ensure that these forms are clearly filled with all information required, and send to Postgraduate School.
Any Application Form not properly filled will not be treated.