The school management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) has announced the release of the CETVETAR application form for 2019.
CETVETAR is a program run by the UNN for those who wishes to acquire a practical knowledge in the form of vocational training to enhance their (personal and occupational) skills. This is a very good opportunity for Nigerians; even also as a certificate is issued after the program.
Read Also; UNN Supplementary Admission List.
The Centre for Technical Vocational Education, Training and Research (CETVETAR-UNN) hereby invites the University Community and general public to submit application for admission into her 2018/2019 Vocational Skills Training for the award of Certificate of Proficiency in the chosen Vocational Trade.
The programme targets the youths and adults desiring skills improvement in specific occupation, Craftsmen, Secondary School Leavers, Graduates and Apprentices. The programme shall inculcate in the trainees the technical skills needed to start-up a micro-enterprise in the chosen trade areas for self-development and self-reliance.
UNN CETVETAR Vocational Skills Training Programme – Training Components.
|TRADE AREAS||ONE WEEK DURATION @ #10, 000 EACH||TWO WEEK DURATION @ #18, 000 EACH|
|AGRICULTURAL||Poultry feed formulationFish feed formulation|
|COMPUTER||Data Base developmentData Analysis (SPSS/Matlab)Hardware maintenance|
|HOME ECONOMICS||Bread making, meat pie, spring roll, Biscuit and Snacks.Fruit Juice making, custard & food mixes, yoghurt & Ice cream.Liquid soup, detergent, body cream, disinfectants, perfumes, bar soap & hair cream.Flour: yam, beans, wheat, corn meal, fufu floor, casavita, plantain floor.||Wedding cakeCustomized female shoe & wig makingFashion/Dress makingFashion bags and travelling bags|
|INDUSTRIAL TECH.||Paint MakingTransformer/motor winding||Solar panel installationAutoCADJust-in-time MDF/HDF furniture|
How to Apply for UNN CETVETAR Vocational Skills Training Programme.
- Application form: Click Download for the Application Form or (http://www.cetvetar.unn.edu.ng/training)
- Completed Application form should be returned with a Non refundable application fee of #1000 to CETVETAR Office with 2 passports and One File-Jacket
- Application opens: 7th March, 2019
- Application Deadline: 29th March, 2019
- Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted from 1st April, 2019 and subsequent issuance of admission letter.
- Induction and Commencement of Training: Successful candidates shall be inducted on Friday April 5th, 2019 (Training Days: Thursdays and Fridays – 4:00pm to 6:00pm daily and Saturdays 10:00am – 3:00pm)
- Payable Fees for successful candidate: Successful candidates shall be required to pay the following Tuition and Sundry fees according to the duration of the programme.
- 1 week programme total of #10, 000
- 2 weeks programme total of #18, 000
Or call: 07059854161; 08114574328 Office Address: 2nd Floor, Faculty of Education Building, Nsukka Campus, Enugu State