The school management of Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil(KUST) has announced the release of admission list for 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who applied for a Degree program in KUST can now access the school’s portal and check for their names.
How to Check KUST Admission List.
Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
You can also access your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KUST admission status.
Congratulations to successful candidates whose names made it to the list.