The WEMA Bank application form for Hackaholics Program 2019 is out.
Interested persons who are developers, web designers and creative thinkers can make good use of this opportunity and apply.
This is an opportunity for improvement in technological skills(through learning) which will enhance a boost in personal incomes by reason of an improvement in financial services and other related sectors.
Future applicants are to carefully read the objectives/requirements and apply if eligible.
- TDR Postgraduate Scholarship.
- KSG Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Program.
- UNU-WIDER Visiting Ph.D Fellowship.
- ACU Early Career Academic Grant.
- UCL Institute For Global Health Scholarship.
ABout Wema Bank Hackaholics.
Wema Bank Hackaholics is a radical gathering of developers, web designers and creative thinkers interested in building products and developing solutions to improve financial services and other sectors of Nigerian life. We are particularly excited about potential innovations in personal finance, big data, retail banking, mobile payments, risk management, currency and stock trading, investment, regulatory compliance as well as health and the environment.
Attendees can participate individually or in teams and teams can be formed prior to the Hackathon. Attendees are responsible for coming to the event with FinTech related ideas or finding a team to work with during the Hackathon. The Hackathon organizers and Technology partners may also provide teams potential ideas to work on and offer prizes to the best team.
APIs and platforms from technology partners will be made available during the Hackathon. Attendees will spend 72 hours coding, validating their ideas, networking and then demoing their hacks to a panel of VCs, executives and entrepreneurs.
Wema Bank Hackaholics Eligibility.
- Open to teams who have worked together for over six months
- Teams must not necessarily have a registered company
Wema Bank Hackaholics Benefits.
- Funding of up to 10,000 USD for the best ideas.
- Access to the Wema Bank Codeville incubator and accelerator program.
- Exposure to investors and opportunities to deploy solutions.
- Opportunity to work full time for the bank
How to Apply for Wema Bank Hackaholics.
Twenty (20) teams will be shortlisted for the hackathon. Submission of applications will stop on the 12th of March 2019 at 11:59pm.