The management of the Bowen University Teaching Hospital(BUTH) School of Nursing which was formally known as Baptist Medical Center(BMC) has announced the release of the application form for Nursing Program for 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested persons who wishes to study in the medical field and be a part of a health care organization in Nigeria can now apply for the BUTH School of Nursing program.
Future applicants are to take note of the requirements and apply if eligible.
Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Eligibility.
Candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at leat five (5) subjects, which must include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, at not more than two sittings, in two accredited SSCE examination board. (i.e. NECO & WAEC).
NOTE: Combination of NECO & WAEC will be entertained.
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
Other Important Information.
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2019 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or login for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special character like ~!@#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE (31st May, 2019).
Entrance Examination: Entrance Examination holds 31st May, 2019.
For quick help send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Web Admin (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm)