The application form for Procter and Gamble(PG) Internship program 2019 is out for all OND graduates who wishes to broaden his/her knowledge in the area of Finance and accounting or any Economics related course.
Interested candidates can now make use of this opportunity and apply before deadline.
Future applicants are advised to carefully read, check for eligibility and apply.
- Young Water Fellowship(YWF) Program.
- UCL Institute For Global Health Scholarship.
- International Union For Conservation Of Nature(IUCN) Photo Contest.
Procter & Gamble (PG) OND Internship Program Eligibility.
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in Finance & Accounting or Economics background)
- Candidates must have at least 1 year free period for the Internship program
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble (PG) Internship Program.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for an interview. You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company. We wish you all the best with your application!