The school management of Kano University Of Science and Technology(KUST) has released the screening and central requirements for newly admitted students for 2018/2019 academic session.
Freshers are therefore advised to take note of the requirements listed out by the school.
The screening requirements are communicated below;
KUST Fresh Students Screening & Central Clearance Requirements.
It is mandatory for all newly admitted candidates to present original and photocopy of the following documents for scrutiny during the screening exercise in their respective Departments:
- 2018/2019 JAMB Official Admission Letter
- KUST, Wudil Notification Letter of Admission
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- 2018 Direct Entry Registration Slip (Direct Entry only)
- SSCE O’Level Result(s)
- A’Level Qualification (Direct Entry only)
- Primary School Certificate
- State/Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed Undertaking Form
NOTE: It is important for all the candidates to note that they must accept the admission in JAMB website through caps.jamb.gov.ng and print official JAMB Admission Letter